These terms were published on May 3, 2018. It will take effect on May 24, 2018.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
Cyberpoint Marketing, LLC (“Us”, “We”, “Our” “Company”) welcomes you to VideoSquareDanceLessons.com (“Website”). We are happy to have you as a user and as a customer. We would like you to know that the following terms and conditions (collectively, these “Terms of Service”) apply to your use of Website, including online square dance lesson videos and our Video Square Dance Lesson DVDs (collectively referred to as “Product”).
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before you start using Website or purchase Product, because by using Website you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service. Please keep in mind that this document is a legally binding agreement between you as the user of the Website (referred to as “you”, “your” or “User” hereinafter) and the Company.
Application and Acceptance of Terms
- You may not use the Website, purchase Product and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Us, or (b) you are not permitted to purchase our Product online under the laws of the State of Arizona, the United States of America, and/or any other jurisdictions whose laws may apply.
- You acknowledge and agree that We may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Website. By continuing to use the Website or if you order Product, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
- The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized officer of Company.
- Product consists of copyrighted square dance lessons presented as online videos and on DVDs.
Intellectual Property Rights
- This Website and Product offered through Website are original content owned by Company and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You agree to not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, or republish, any of Our copyrighted material, except to the extent permitted by the Website itself.
- Transactions Made through Website – We use PayPal as our online transaction processor. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express, or you can use your PayPal account if you have one.
- Transactions Made by Telephone – During normal business hours, we can take your order information by telephone. Please have your credit card ready prior to calling. We will process your payment via PayPal.
- Mail Orders – To order by mail, you will need to download our U.S. Only mail order form from the link on our home page. You can pay by credit card or check using this form. Checks will be accepted only for orders shipped within the United States. We accept only checks drawn on a U.S. bank. We do NOT accept any form of payment other than check or credit card.
Our Guarantee & Return Policies
- If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with a purchased Product, you must first notify us within 30 days of purchase for authorization to return the Product for a refund. You must then promptly return Product to Us postage paid. After We receive your return, We will refund 100% of your purchase price (less shipping charges, if any).
- If Product was damaged in shipment to you or fails to function within 30 days of purchase, We will replace it at no charge. You must notify Us of the problem within 30 days for an authorization to return the Product. We will not ship your replacement Product until We receive your returned defective Product.
- If We determine that Product will not function on your equipment, We may elect not to replace Product and provide you with a full refund instead.
- If Product fails between 31 to 90 days after purchase, we may at our sole discretion provide you with a replacement at reduced cost, depending on the conditions of the failure. To receive a reduced cost replacement, you must first contact us and explain the problem prior to returning Product. If We elect to provide you with a reduced-cost replacement, you must make the payment and return defective Product before we ship the replacement.
- Beyond 90 days after purchase there are no guarantees and you may not return Product. In event of failure, you must make a new purchase.
- If you have questions regarding these Terms, you may contact us here.